Wednesday 6 May 2009

Who knows?!?

It seems to be very common that the husband dislike the fact that their wife is blogging. Or am I wrong? My husband knows about me blogging and is okey with it. I guess me not putting any of my pictures or talking to much in detail about my life is helping a lot.

I think if he was blogging, I wouldn´t like it too much. But of course that would depend on what he was blogging about. If it was about work, his hobbies whatever I would be fine with it. If it was about me and him private stuff of course I wouldn´t like it. But afterall he would never do that. Iam sure of it. He is a good man hamdella.

So all you not single female bloggers, do your spouse know about your blog?

1 comment:

  1. yeah my husband knows about my blog! he is glad I have people to talk to about islam and stuff like that :)

    ReplyDelete