Saturday 30 May 2009

Forgiveness

One of the worst thing I know is when I´ve hurt someone. I never do it intentionally, it´s not a part of my personality. But sometimes it happens anyway. And it is so hard for me sometimes to just say: I´m sorry. But it just hangs there in the air as a big black cloud and I can´t move on without having it said. When I finally gather up all my curage and say I´m sorry, it feels so good. But then when the other person says: "it´s okey", I don´t know what to do. Because it feels as if my apology isn´t enougth even if the person I hurted says it is.

Those of you who has been hurt by people who loves you and you haven´t yet forgiven them, do you understand that it hurts them more than yourself because they have hurt you? Forgiveness is one of the most valuable things we can give and receive.

2 comments:

  1. Just like it's coming from your heart when you apologize, you should believe that the person who is accepting your apology is also sincere.
    It takes a very special person to admit their mistakes -- thank you for the reminder:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately some people don't always feel bad about hurting us and that is often something that hurts more than the actual hurt they caused.

    ReplyDelete